Football Coaching Sessions
Guidelines and safety practices
- One2One classes will ONLY be bookable online and via email
- Bubbles to one2one classes (will only be bookable online)
- Once you book your session, you will be sent confirmation via email of your confirmed booking date and time and also your coach’s name and pitch allocation.
- A 48 hour notice cancellation policy is in place.
- Excel Sports will adhere to the two metre distance rule at all times whilst coaching.
- All Coaches will be provided with face-masks, gloves and antibacterial sanitisers.
- Coaches will only be stationed on one pitch each day.
- Coaches will have their own individual equipment, which will not be used on any other pitch or by any other coach and will be cleaned regularly.
- A risk assessment will be carried out by the coach before every session
- Each coach will have their own first aid kits on them.
- All Excel Sports Coaches are FA qualified, have a valid DBS, First Aid trained and have been on relevant safeguarding courses.
- There are no Clubhouse facilities including toilets unless there is an urgent emergency.
- Please bring water with you/your child.
- If you are dropping a child to the pitch and wish to watch the session take place we would encourage you where possible to watch from the outskirts of the pitch.